82nd Airborne Division War Memorial Museum
North Carolina 28307
+1 (910) 432-5307
Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 – 16:30
Closed Sunday, Monday with the exception of Federal Holidays
Accessing Fort Bragg.
Providing you do not have a DoD ID card, you will need to stop at the Welcome Center on the All American Freeway for check in procedures. The Welcome Center is on the left as you approach the main ACP booths. Adults will need to present a valid ID. A state-issued driver’s license or ID card will work.
Directions to the Museum:
Please note the I-295 bypass that will directly connect I-95 to Fort Bragg is due for completion in 2018. Until then, please use the following directions. If you have any other questions, please call 910-432-3443.
From South of Fayetteville/Fort Bragg:
1. On I-95 North take Exit #41
2. Follow Highway 59 North to Raeford Road (Highway 401)
3. Turn right onto Raeford Road
4. Turn Left onto All American Freeway
5. Follow All American Freeway to Longstreet Road, turn Left at the light
6. Turn Left onto Ardennes Street at the light at the top of the hill
7. The museum will be on your left, approximately 1.1 miles from the light.
From North of Fayetteville/Fort Bragg:
1. On I-95 South take Exit 56
2. Follow Highway 301 South to Owen Drive
3. Turn Right onto Owen Drive (Owen Drive will turn into All American Freeway)
4. Follow All American Freeway to Longstreet Road, turn Left at the light
5. Turn Left onto Ardennes Street at the light at the top of the hill
6. The museum will be on your left, approximately 1.1 miles from the light.
|Bell UH-1B Iroquois
Curtis C-46F Commando
de Havilland YC-7A Caribou
Douglas VC-47D Skytrain
Fairchild C-119 Flying Boxcar
Fairchild C-123K Provider
Lockheed C-130E Hercules