American Museum of Aviation
Not open yet
Boeing 767-223 (cockpit)
Piper PA-24-250 Comanche
North American F-86E Sabre (tail)
- Have the location/land to house our new home in the Las Vegas valley.
- Secure funding for building our new home for the public.
- Meet with supporters that share the same dream.
- Connect with the business’ in the valley to help support the cities first all aviation museum.
- Bring aviation history, science and education to the public.
- To build a First Class Air & Space Museum centered around Propeller Driven & Turbine Powered Commercial & Military Classics.
- To preserve, restore & exhibit to the public, Classic Commercial & Military aircraft as flying museums for Historical & Educational purposes and our Future Generations.
- To house aircraft & cockpit displays and other Historical Airline & Military memorabilia based at our future site in the Las Vegas area.
- Display complete aircraft; Boeing 727, F-86, F-4, F-16, and F-15.
- Cockpit projects include an AA Boeing 767, LA Dodgers Boeing 720, Bonanza Airlines F-27, Mohawk Airlines Convair 240, TWA Convair 880, Delta Boeing 757.
- Flying aircraft projects include but not limited to Douglas DC-3, Convair 440, USAF C-131C, North American B-25, Navy T-44A, Bell H-13 and Bell UH-1A.