White Sands Missile Range Museum
Wsmr P Rt 1
New Mexico 88002
+1 (575) 678-2250
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00
Saturday 10:00 – 15:00
Missile Park is open dawn to dark seven days a week
To get to the museum, enter either the Las Cruces or El Paso gates and tell the guard you are going to visit the museum. He or she will direct you
Closed Sunday and Holidays
At The Gate:
- Enter the visitors center parking lot and park your car.
- At this point you can decide if you want to drive your car or walk a short distance to the museum.
- If you decide to walk, you will need a photo ID and you can walk along the sidewalk to the right of the vehicle inspection area.
- Follow the sidewalk across the first street and cross the main road at the crosswalk toward the museum.
- If you decide to drive, follow the procedure below:
Getting a vehicle security pass at the Las Cruces Gate:
- After parking your car, take your driver’s license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance and enter the visitor center building. They will issue you a security pass to drive to the museum.
- Return to your car and drive to the inspection point. Once the security guards have cleared you, proceed straight ahead and turn left into the museum parking lot.
|Beech VC-6A King Air
Bell UH-1C Iroquois
McDonnell F-4F Phantom II
Republic LTV-N-2 (V-1)