As can be seen on the ARC Facebook page Spitfire T.9 PT462/G-CTIX has been sold to The Aircraft Restoration Company at Duxford.
“There is a new T.9 Spitfire joining the ARCo fleet!
We are very happy to announce that we have completed the purchase of two-seat Spitfire PT462. She will be based at our home, Duxford Airfield, with the rest of the fleet and we are very excited to welcome her into the team!”
Aircraft Restoration Company
Spitfire PT462 began life as a single-seat HF Mk9 in July 1942, based in the Mediterranean with 253 Squadron. Post WWII it was operated by both the Italian MM4100 and Israeli Air Force as 2067 and later registered N462JC. After standing in an almost derelict state for some time, it was restored and converted to T.9 standard and made her maiden flight in 1987. She was based in Wales (Caernarfon), with the Grace’s Spitfire.